Friday, May 29, 2009

New Coastal Scents!

After a very long and busy day at work, I was immediately cheered up when I got home to discover a parcel packed full of some of Coastal Scents new products! I adore the way Coastal Scents pack their parcels. This came as a bundle of cheery yellow tissue paper wrapped around a purple bag.



And here is everything out of the bag:



-Eye Poxy Primer
-Bare Cosmetic Minerals Blush "Sun Kissed Flush"
-Fairy Dust Glitter 0.004 & 0.008 particle size
-Sterling Silver Glitter 0.004 & 0.008 particle size
-Camel Mica
-Red Comet Sparks Mica
-Emerald Isle Mica
-Chrome Carmine Mica
-Golden Satin Interplay Mica
-Blue Silver Star Mica
-Brush - Kabuki on a Stick
-Brush - Synthetic Buffer Brush Large

Have a look at a close up of the Fairy Dust, it's gorgeous!! Pretty rainbow sparks!! The 0.008 particle size is not eye safe so I'm not sure what I'll be using it for. I'll probably cover myself with them on my next night out. The 0.004 particle size is listed on Coastal Scents as eye safe so I'll probably make myself some glitter liners with those. Wonder how they'd stand up to being put in nail polish?



I'm most excited to be trying the brushes though! I've been after a flat topped brush for a while and this one feels divine on the skin. Just one thing to point out, the Kabuki on a Stick felt quite stiff and scratchy at first but a good cleaning took off whatever was coating it and it now feels lovely and soft. These two are new to the site so there aren't many reviews for them yet. Also, there's a close up of the brush heads.



I'll be letting you know what I think of the Eye Poxy once I've had time to give it a really good test. I've had a few requests to review it in the past so I suspect that will end up as a video and blog review.

Excuse me, I'm going to play with some glitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment