Sunday, February 21, 2010

Haul: Nottingham February 2010

Since I was over in Nottingham on Friday to watch 30 Seconds To Mars at the Arena, I thought it would make sense to spend a little time shopping. The shopping in Nottingham is absolutely excellent and is only beaten by London (due to the sheer amount of choice on offer). I haven't been over for a few years but I must make the effort to get there more often.



MAC didn't offer much in the way of new collections. They still had Love Lace and All Colours. I picked up a few basics and one of the MSFs that has been on my wishlist for ages. It's a store rather than a counter in Nottingham so there are a few extra items available. Boots wasn't as awesome as I remember, the cosmetics section seemed a bit smaller. Still, I had some extra points coupons and Too Faced was on 3 for 2. Didn't buy anything in Superdrug now that I can get Sleek in Lincoln. I also managed to track down those holographic H&M nail polishes and the Revlon crease brush.

-MAC Brush Cleaner
-MAC Cleanse Off Oil
-MAC #130 Brush
-MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack"
-MAC Eye Shadow "Suave Intentions"
-MAC MSF "Soft & Gentle"
-Revlon Contour Shadow Brush
-H&M Nail Polish "Creme de la Creme"
-H&M Nail Polish "Sinful Senorita"
-Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner "Forest Shimmer Ink"
-Too Faced French & Fabulous Collection
-Too Faced Glamour To Go Palette
-Too Faced Blush "Papa Don't Peach"

I'm not planning on hauling much over the next few months as I'm off on holiday in the summer and need to save some pennies for that. I have got a few more new goodies to show you though, including the most amazing international swap. Those of you have been requesting L'Oreal HIP reviews are in for a treat!

Oh, and 30 Seconds to Mars were all kinds of awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment