Thursday, February 25, 2010

MAC 2010 Summer Collection: To the Beach (Pt. 2)

So here's Part 2 of this new collection- some of this stuff is less appealing to me than others. 


Nail Lacquer 




  • In the Buff: Muted Taupe Avocado (Cream)
  • Scorcher: Creamy Bright Coral Red (Cream)
Skipping. I never buy MAC nail polishes.

To the Beach Bag


Cute, but it's $49.50 USD and looks like the rope handle would get dirty easily. Probably not for toting my beach gear to and from the shore. 


Cream Bronzer



  • Beach Bronze: Golden Glow with Soft Gold Finish
  • Weekend: Mid-Tone Deep Orange Brown with Soft Pink Pearl
I have a deep rooted belief that I just don't look good bronzed. In my head, I know I should skip these, but the descriptions make me wonder... maybe it's possible? After all, I've never tried cream bronzer.


Bronzing Powder



  • Golden: Muted Golden Tan-Beige with Golden Shimmer
  • Refined Golden: Finely Spun Golden with Soft Pearl Finish


Skippin'. 


Lustre Drops



  • Pink Rebel: Blue Pink with Gold Pearl
  • Sun Rush: Peachy Bronze with Gold Pearl
I really want these!- none of my liquid highlighters have gold pearl, only pink. If I had to limit my choices, I'd get Sun Rush. I can't wait to try a drop of it in my foundation and body lotion, I bet I'd get a nice glow!



Bronze Body Oil

  • Glowing Tan with multidimensional Golden Shimmer


Does this remind anyone else of a body oil that Victoria's Secret used to carry? (Not sure if they do anymore). I think I still have a bottle lying around, because I never finished it. 

Who else is anxiously counting down the days 'till this is released?

Here's Part 1, in case you missed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment