Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sharing some love.

If you want to know which beauty blogs I like and regularly read, it's very easy: check out my blogroll in the sidebar.

But I thought I'd tell you a few words on some of those blogs anyway, especially those I don't think get enough visibility, because sometimes you won't just click until someone gives you a reason to do it :)

Zoffe's Makeup : is the blog of a talented 18 year old Danish girl who works for Mac and does fantastic crazy bright looks. She also reviews her favourite products.

Kelleyrie is absolutely lovely and has the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. She does fantastic sophisticated looks and uses a lot of products from etailers and mineral companies. She also has a YouTube channel.

My Beauty Attempts is the blog of a young French woman who posts gorgeous EOTD's and reviews tons of products. She's almost as much of a foundation addict as I am, no wonder we are pals in real life :)

The GlossGoss is the blog of YouTuber Tali, who is model-gorgeous, loves designer shoes and dresses and talks/writes passionately about makeup. She is responsible for a lot of my hauls, I must say.

Mizz Worthy aka Jen also has a YouTube channel. She does more hauls and in-depth reviews than tutorials and EOTD's but I like the ways she does makeup, and she knows everything about Illamasqua - which means she's not afraid of being creative sometimes.


I could go on and on but I think I'll need to post another list later, or I will be rambling here for quite a long time. If you haven't been mentioned, don't hate me, as I said I like all the people in my blogroll but can't talk about everybody in one post.

And if you think there are blogs I need to check, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment