Sunday, February 21, 2010

NOTD: 19/02/10 Avon Nailwear Pro Wicked

This is the first Avon polish I've had in many years. The colour looked quite interesting compared to what I'd had from them in the past. I'm not one to resist a good vampy shade! This one is a deep, rich chocolate which almost looks black with a red/brown shimmer. It's quite unusual. The shimmer shows up nicely on the nail as well as in the bottle.



I think this was about £6.00 for the full price but Avon quite often have specials on their cosmetics. I'm not a huge fan of Avon's products but I've found the odd one or two that I like.

This only took two coats to be opaque, which I was quite impressed with. I didn't think much to the brush though. It's flat, which I like, but the bristles are squared off and stiff. This meant that I couldn't get a rounded shape at my cuticle.

No comments:

Post a Comment