Monday, February 22, 2010

Nars Chihuahua Lip Gloss & Crazed Blush!

Nars Chihuahua Lip Gloss








This is my 1st NARS lip gloss! The color is "Chihuahua". It's a mauvey, neutral pink. In my opinion, its the perfect every day pink. Its very natural, and adds a little bit of color and brightness to my lips. Its like.. my lips but better. :) The color is very milky and sheer. It is also VERY moisturizing. I don't think I've ever tried another lip gloss as moisturizing and smooth as this one. (Same thing for NARS lipstick, they are soo moisturizing!) I'll be looking into some other shades as well.


What shade do you recommend? I know LOTS of people rave about Turkish Delight but it never tempted me. Do you think its worth the hype?

Nars Crazed Blush









Crazed is the color I think of when I think of Mixed Berry. It's a Raspberry/Magenta/Pink. Lol, that's the best I can explain it. Its super pigmented and slightly shimmery. With a light hand, it gives a real natural rosy flush. I think its a color that can compliment any skin tone. This isn't a color I would of normally picked, but I wanted to try something different. I'm very happy with this blush! The next ones I really want are Madly, Sertao & Luster.. I actually want to own them all one day. lol So far, I have Albatross, Angelika, Super Orgasm, Orgasm, Lovejoy & Crazed. I'm slowly getting there!!


What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment