Monday, February 22, 2010

International Swap!

Those of you who have been asking me to review L'Oreal HiP are in for a treat! I was very fortunate to take part in an international swap with Ida (htownpnai on YouTube). She posted a while ago about some new goodies she bought in a 75% off sale at CVS. I mentioned how jealous I was so she kindly offered to pick me up a few items in exchange for some Sleek Make Up items.

I was a little surprised with what arrived the other day!

It's times like this that I'm reminded how much extra we pay for drugstore make up over in the UK. There's no way we'd get a 75% off sale on anything here, unless the shop was closing down.
So, I'm looking forward to playing with all this so I can get you some reviews and swatches done! If there's anything you'd like to see straight away then just let me know!

-Icing Eye Shadow (no name, red)
-Sally Girl Shimmer Stripes "BRB", "OMG", "GTG", "TTYL", "LOL"
-L'Oreal HiP Cream Liner "Black", "Brown"
-L'Oreal HiP Cream Shadow Paint "Nervy", "Steely", "Witty", "Commanding", "Secretive", "Lofty"
-Clinique Glow Blush "01"
-L'Oreal HiP Pigment "Progressive", "Rebel", Beckoning", "Unashamed", "Exciting", "Visionary", "Restless", "Fiery", "Intrepid"

I already had a couple of the pigments so I knew how awesome they were already.
Thanks Ida!!

No comments:

Post a Comment