Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FOTD: Dramatic Black Liner

This was yesterdays FOTD. Very simple.. I did everything the same like I did on my tutorial, but I made it a little more dramatic by smudging MAC "Carbon" eye shadow under my eyes, lining my waterline with a black eye liner pencil and smudging the black on top as well all the way across my eye.




FACE: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW25
Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder (under my eyes)
MAC "So Ceylon" MSF


EYES: MAC "Carbon" Eyeshadow
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Eye Liner Pencil in Black
YSL Faux Cils Mascara


LIPS: MAC "Subculture" Lip Liner Pencil
MAC "Myth" lipstick
Clear lip gloss


Well, I'm off to ULTA now to get some goodies! I'm going to pick up some NYX stuff with my coupon! And I'll try to do a night look tutorial today.

No comments:

Post a Comment