Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Little Surprise!

You all need to go and check out Sparklecrack Central! She runs a fab blog and is completely mineral addicted like me! We were recently chatting over Twitter and I mentioned that I had missed out on ordering some eye shadows from the She Space closing sale from one of my favourite collections. She offered a few samples up for sale, which I gladly accepted. I wasn't expecting a box to arrive!


-Suspicious Stepmom
-Fairest Of Them All
-Dragon Breathe
-One Broken Stiletto
-She Does Sparkle
-Pumpkin Head
-Proven Fabulous

But, she also sent along some birthday treats! Along with birthday cake!

I've had Red Velvet cake once before and it was delicious! I'm a little nervous of what cake frosting in a tin is like, it's not something I've ever come across before. I think I'll make it up this weekend.

All those little baggies on top of the frosting are various Aromaleigh samples! I can't wait to play with those, but I'm sure I'm going to want full sizes of some of those and I've just spent all my money on an eReader.


Thank you so much LiAnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment