Sunday, October 31, 2010

Haul: Oct 2010

Just squeezing in a tiny haul! I've bought my plane ticket to Atlanta so I'm a little short on make up money right now! On Friday I met up once again with Cosmetichameleon. Our reasoning was that Sleek MakeUp's new palettes were out so they needed investigating. And then we needed dinner afterwards to discuss them.


Told you it was only a little one! Superdrug were sold out of the other Sleek MakeUp palette, so I just got this one. Actually, there were 3 left and we cleared it out. Cosmetichameleon bought one, and I bought two (one is on its way to the US).

-Sleek MakeUp Bad Girl Palette
-Sleek MakeUp Eye Dust "Outrage"
-Accessorize Nail Polish "Aztec"


I couldn't not buy Aztec when I found it buried under bottles of pale pink in Accessorize, everyone has been going so nuts over it. I even dragged Cosmetichameleon back to Accessorize to buy one! Check out the awesome duo-chrome on this, probably the only picture I'll ever take that manages to capture it:


Isn't that pretty? Check out Lipglossiping's NOTD post (which is the reason why I wanted it so much)! She has much nicer nails than I do, so look at her pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment