Sunday, October 31, 2010

October favorites

Why is time flying so fast? Now I really can't deny we're deep into Fall and heading towards Winter - my October favorites are so different from the previous month's ones!


Nars Sheer Glow: again and again, my favorite foundation. Now that I can't get along with Tinted Moisturizer alone, we have been reunited and it's still love.


Vampy lips: between Mac Dubonnet, YSL Rouge Volupte #12 Dirty Burgundy, Mac M.A.C Red and my brand new Mac Violetta, I've been rocking the deep shades all month!


Mac Mystery eyeshadow: where was this eyeshadow all my life? Since I've been wearing a lot of bright lips, I have also toned down the eyes. My go-to eye look has been: a wash of some light shade, Mystery in the crease and gel liner. This is the perfect crease color for me if I only want to give depth to the eye without particularly showing the color I used. This dark brown with cool greyish undertones works great, and looks better on me than Copperplate that is too cool.



Mac BlackTrack gel liner applied with a flat square liner brush.
The brush I use is by T.Leclerc but there are tons of others on the market. Its particularity is to have stiff synthetic bristles and a square shape. I use this with gel liner to push the color between the lashes. It's practically fool proof, super quick, and gives a very thin line that really makes your lashes look fuller. That's also the only way I can wear black liner without it looking too harsh, otherwise I have to work with navy or brown.
Estee Lauder DayWear Plus has returned to my daily routine after having been replaced by lighter formulations during warmer months. Still efficient, still a favorite.

What were your favorites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment