Sunday, November 28, 2010

Haul: Lincoln (late) Nov 2011

Oh, look! I am still here! I know it has been a week since I last posted, but I have a huge pile of stuff sat next to me waiting to be photographed. At the top are the rest of the Legends collection from Shiro Cosmetics. So, I thought I'd just post this little haul to keep you entertained while I swatched those.

I met up again with Cosmetichameleon for some shopping! It's so much fun shopping with a fellow make up addict. We didn't actually get to most of the shops we wanted to, but perhaps not spending all my money 3 days before a London trip is the best thing to do!


Our first stop was Superdrug, or rather:

"New Sleek palette?"
"Yep, Sleek palette!"

-Sleek MakeUp Sparkle Palette
-MUA Nail Polish "Shade 1" (been on my wishlist since Lipglossiping featured it!)
-Urban Decay All Nighter Spray (ok, not from Superdrug but I couldn't be bothered to give it its own picture)

Clearly we then needed a break after the exhausting trip into Superdrug.



We then walked down to TK Maxx to investigate things. TK Maxx is very hit or miss, this trip it was very definitely a hit. I spent a little more than I planned but I think we managed to dig out some good stuff. We also ended up with a big pile of Stila sets, digging through for the ones with the nicest combinations.


-Stila Eye Shadow Quad "Marrakesh"
-The Balm "Hot Mama" Blush (I've wanted this forever!)
-Bionsen 24 Hour Hydrating Cream - RRP £25.00, TK Maxx £7.99
-Bionsen Remineralizing Eye Cream - RRP £25.00, TK Maxx £6.99

I've got to admit, I don't tend to spend so long digging through at TK Maxx but it was well worth it. I clearly need to visit more often, there are some gems hiding amongst last season's scented body lotion. I hadn't heard of Bionsen before, I fully admit the packaging drew me in. I love the basic, almost sciency-type packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment