Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Favorites

Here we are already, the last month of the year is starting!
Now that Winter is really striking with all its glory (snow, icy roads, wind, sub-zero temperatures...) I've had to rely on my skincare items a lot to help my cheeks not getting all chapped! So a lot of comforting textures for this month!

La Roche Posay Cicaplast
A real miracle product, that repairs my dry skin within a few days and makes dry patches feel perfectly smooth under my makeup. 



Nuxe RĂªve de Miel hand cream and lip balm.
The most efficient products for restoring your skin during the night, nothing else works as good for me, and I love the orange and honey smell and taste of the lipbalm.

Chanel Tentation Cuivree eyeshadows.
Gorgeous colors that, despite their warmth, won't make you look sick in the blue and cold Winter light. I've been rocking a lot of coppery brown smokys this month, done either with the quad or with the liquid eyeshadow.




Pink cheeks and fushia lips
I'm generally all about peachy colors but this month I've really been wearing mostly pink colors on the cheeks and lips. Full Fushi and Lickable lipsticks by Mac, Mac Tippy beauty powder blush, Chanel Joue Contraste Pink Explosion and Ilamasqua cream blush in Promise have all been used a lot.

Nars Sheer Glow in Gobi.
I feel like a broken record mentioning this one, but hey, I just love it. It's perfect to make your skin flawless and slightly glowy on these dull days.


What were your November favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment