Monday, November 29, 2010

Shiro Cosmetics Legends Collection - Part 2

Recently, I showed you the first 14 of the Legends Collection from Shiro Cosmetics. So here are the others! After swatching the first set, I just had to order the rest of them. As I was swatching, I kept saying "ooh, this is the best" to just about every other one I swatched! It's a really great collection and, as I said in my previous post, the colours are getting more and more complex.

Shipping was really quick from the US, but was a little delayed due to the time of year. Don't forget that international mail slows right down at this time of year.


How pretty they look! They all come with labels listing ingredients. Colour descriptions from Shiro's Etsy store.


-Small Key - Metallic bronze with silver sparks
-Epona - Soft, velvety near-matte brown
-Goron - Near-matte gold-toned yellow-brown
-Triforce - Bright, sparkly gold


My camera over exagerrated the red base tones in these shadows. I don't like to do too much in the way of colour correcting, this was the best I could get!
-Subrosia - Dark maroon with a near-matte finish and subtle orange glitter
-Dimitri - Bright red-orange, very shimmery
-Octorock - Rusty orange-red with a near-matte finish
-Deku - Rich copper brown with tons of green sparks


-Majora's Mask - Bright, bright purple with orange shimmer and tons of red, green, and yellow sparks
-Zora - Dark ocean blue-green with lighter green shimmer
-Oshus - Dark ocean blue, loaded with tons of gold glitter
-Ocarina - Silver-toned blue with a sparkly finish


-Likelike - Pale creamy yellow with light shimmer
-Master Sword - Shimmery gold and silver with brighter silver sparks
-Midna - Dark charcoal with lots of bright aqua sparks
-Veran - Super-dark blue-black loaded with aqua and purple sparks

I can't wait to see what comes out in the future from Shiro Cosmetics! Expect some FOTDs at some point.

The samples shown in Part 1 were received free for swatching, I purchased the rest of the set myself because they are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment