Friday, April 29, 2011

This and that

I spent the last few days travelling in Germany, hence the lack of post. No, I didn't bring back any Germany-only makeup - shock horror, I know.
What I did manage to do, was leaving with the smallest possible makeup bag ever. Judge for yourself:

  • Chanel Vitalumière Aqua in B10
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in Light
  • Givenchy Les Frangipaniers bronzer
  • Guerlain Serie Noire Le Blush G 
  • Mac MSFN in Medium Light
  • Shiseido eyebrow pencil in Ash Blonde
  • mini UDPP
  • New Cid quad in Mocha
  • UD 24/7 in Bourbon
  • Hourglas Superficial Lash mascara
  • 2 lipsticks: Dior Addict in IT Pink and Guerlain Rouge G Serie Noire in Orange Euphorique
  • 2 brushes; Mac 239 and 217. For the face I used the brushes coming in the compacts.
I forgot to take a picture of the makeup bag before I unpacked it.
I did, however, took a picture of my manicure of these past days!

Essie Clambake and some Rimmel 60 seconds lagoon blue
I came back home to find that a couple of makeup related books I had ordered had arrived while I was away. Which means I'll be reviewing them for you soon!


Hope you all had a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment