Saturday, July 23, 2011

The cheapest and most efficient anti-cellulite product ever.

I wrote several times on here about how I don't really believe in anti-cellulite products and about the fact that it's the massaging in of any product that will have some kind of effect. 
Also, I chronically fail at using those products on a daily basis, I just don't know why but I can't be bothered.


However I recently found a little something that does make a difference.


It's a bamboo massage brush. I got it for a couple of euros at the local drugstore, thinking I'd give it a try considering it was so cheap.
Well, it works.

Now let us be realistic: cellulite is the visible mark of the fat we stock, and women are kind of genetically programmed to stock fat (to be able to have babies and feed them). Over 95% women have cellulite, the only way to fight it is to reduce the fat mass considerably and even this way, we might never get rid of it completely. So that's something we need to deal with and make peace with.

But if something can improve the aspect of skin and make it feel smoother and firmer, I say let's go for it. That's what that little tool will do.

You use it under the shower, or right after showering, but I find it works more easily on wet skin so I use it while showering. You can use it on your tights, butt, tummy and hips. The longer the massage, the most efficient this will be; however I have more interesting things to do in life and usually I spend like 1 minute on each leg and that's it.
I've been using this for 2 weeks and I have noticed a difference in skin texture: it does feel smoother and tighter. I don't look cellulite free, but I look better, and I'm happy about that.

So I totally recommend this. If anything, it will activate your blood circulation and exfoliate your skin a bit, and it's super cheap so you have nothing to lose. Let me know what you think if you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment