Monday, February 23, 2009

Beauty Favourites Tag!

Taken from the lovely Sophie!

What's your favourite eye shadow colour to wear?
Green, absolutely green!

What's the one product you wouldn't leave the house without?
Lipbalm, I get very dry lips.

What's your favourite make up look - high drama OR natural?
Since I have to just pick one, then high drama! I can rock the neutrals but I love colour in my make up.

Which feature do you play up the most?
Definitely my eyes.

Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up?
My lips. I think the reason is pretty obvious!

Your favourite make up brand, if you could only pick ONE to exist?
Evil question!! Um, MAC. Probably like most people!

Which product have you repurchased over and over again?
Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist. I use it as a mixing medium nearly every day. I think I'm about to start my 4th bottle.

Which product would you NEVER repurchase and why?
MAC liquidlast liners. Good idea in theory. They turned out to be a huge pile of FAIL. All mine went into my Back2MAC bag this morning.

One beauty treatment you would ALWAYS pay to have done?
Brow shaping.

One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done?
Hmm, is that something I just wouldn't get done or something I do anyway but wouldn't pay for? I wouldn't pay to have my hair dyed, I'll just do it over the bath.

One beauty trick you would share with everyone?
Highlight your browbone. A subtle highlight makes your eyes look more awake.

Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty or make up?
Remember, it washes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment