Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sweetscents FOTD

I have a few entires planned to get written up tomorrow but I thought I'd leave you with yesterday's FOTD while I'm up and waiting for midnight so I can close my Youtube competition.



For this look, I used some of my Sweetscents pigments. I will be doing a more in depth write up about Sweetscents, but I must just say they are one of my absolute favourite mmu brands!




I used:
-Afterglow foundation "Cameo"
-MAC Shadestick "Beige-Ing" over lid as base
-Sweetscents pigment "Orange Sherbert Pearl" inner 1/3 of lid
-Sweetscents pigment "Medium Yellow Shimmer" middle 1/3 of lid
-Sweetscents pigment "12th Night" outer 1/3 of lid and lower lashline
-Sweetscents pigment "Lapis Blue" damp as upper liner
-MAC "Nylon" highlight
-Boots No7 Dreamlash mascara
-Urban Decay blusher "Score"

No comments:

Post a Comment