Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FOTD 24/02/09



I'm quite into the neutralish lid with a coloured crease or liner right now. I'm hoping to get back into my brights soon. Most of my recent Youtube videos have been quite soft and neutral. Make me a suggestion!!

You'll notice the sample still in the baggie in the photo. I really hate using samples out of bags but I'm waiting to order some jars (friday payday!!) and really wanted to use that colour today.



I can't always be bothered with a full face of make up if I'm at work but I had some time this morning so I made the most of it.



I used:
-Gosh Velvet Touch foundation primer
-YSL Radiant Brush foundation "#1"
-MAC Shadestick "Beige-Ing" as base over lid
-L'Oreal HiP loose eye shadow "Tenacious" on lid
-Dreamworld pigment "Surf's Sup Smurf" on lid and lower liner
-MAC eye shadow "Naked Lunch" as highlight
-Stila Smudge Pot "Bronze" top liner
-Diorshow mascara
-MAC blusher "Springsheen"

You know, I have a huge list that's growing by the hour of posts I want to write! First, I still need to get the one done of the Too Faced palettes! I have 100s of pictures on my computer waiting for entries to get written.

No comments:

Post a Comment