Sunday, February 22, 2009

New video!

I've been having great fun putting some looks together for Beautycounterdirect. I created a pink and brown look today, two colours that I think go together really well. It wasn't a pairing that I had really considered up until recently. When I was into making clothes, I used to hang around on a load of forums and blogs. Like the make up world, people would get into colour combos which more and more people picked out. Pink and brown was one of them. A pairing of colours that I've carried over to the make up world!

Pretty much everything I used for this look came from Beautycounterdirect, apart from the MAC shadestick. I've got plans (and a pile of photos) to do a review for the YSL foundation they sent. Also, I'll be showing the Too Faced palettes in more detail along with some swatches.



I used:
-YSL Radiant Brush foundation #1
-MAC Shadestick "Beige-Ing" over lid as base
-Benefit Show Offs "Powder Puff" pressed onto lid
-Too Faced palette "The Starlette" deep brown eye shadow in crease and lower liner
-Too Faced palette "The Starlette" light gold eye shadow as highlight
-Too Faced palette "The Cupcake" blusher
-Too Faced Lava Liner "Chocolate Lava" upper and lower liner
-L'Oreal Panoramic Curl mascara
-Pout lipstick "Doll Face"

The Benefit "Powder Puff" is an incredably pretty eye shadow. Gorgeous pnk with a gold shimmer, one I think I'll be reaching for quite often.

Here's the video, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment