Sunday, May 31, 2009

NOTD: 30/05/09 Collection 2000 Shameless

Collection 2000 is one of those really, really cheap brands that tends to get ignored once you start buying more expensive brands. However, they do have some really stand out products. The nail polishes especially are really fantastic! I'll do a review and overview of my C2000 nail collection at some point, but here's last night's nails.



I'm still not the best at polish application, and I still can't quite get the angle right to photograph my nails.

This is "Shameless" from the fast dry range. I used two coats and Seche Vite top coat. It really does dry quickly! My thumb was dry by the time I reached my little finger. Fast dry polishes tend to dry quite flat looking so a coat of Seche Vite brought back the shine.

It's a very deep, sea green. There's a hint of blue to the colour which stops it being just deep green. I thought it had a hint of duo chrome in the bottle but it didn't really come out on the nail. Maybe that's where the blue hint is coming from.

Best part: it was £1.49 for the bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment