Monday, May 18, 2009

Review: Sleek Glisten Me "Empress"

I've been using this for a week or so now, so I think I can tell you honestly just how gorgeous this product is!



It comes in a glass bottle and weighs is at a hefty 30ml for a grand total of £6.84. Sleek are one of the most affordable brands in my collection.

This comes in 2 shades. I believe this one, "Empress", is the lighter shade and "Goddess" is a deeper shade. It's a beautiful pearlescent gold cream. The bottle comes with a spatula rather than a brush so I dot some on the back of my hand and use either my fingers or a small detail face brush to apply some to my cheekbones.



I've use this several times over the last week and it has been giving me the most amazing glow to my skin without being obvious shimmer or sparkle. It sheers out for daytime but if you want a more dramatic look for the evening it layers so easily. Also, this hasn't made me look oily at all, a problem I've had with Benefit's liquid highlighters.

I've tried this over both liquid and mineral powder foundations and it lasts all day over both. Overall, a fabulous product for the summer!

ETA: Product became rancid & thrown away October 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment