Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FOTD with bright green!

For my look today.. I only used the NYX Trio Eyeshadow Palette in Serengeti.. mainly to show the colors of that palette.. and not to get mixed up with other colors/brands. I'll have more looks to come. This was just something quick I did this morning experimenting. Also I just wanted to comment on the quality of the trio. Like I said before.. I think its really great quality. The colors are very silky and soft and when applied these were very bright and pigmented with a little shimmer. I love this palette!

FACE:
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation NC40
Palladio Yellow Concealer
Ben Nye "Banana" Luxury Powder
MAC New Vegas MSF
MAC Golden Bronzer
MAC Dainty Blush

EYES:
NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Serengeti (I used all the colors)
Milani Black Eye Tech Liquid Liner Pen
MAC "Fascinating" (White) Eye Liner
Andrea Faux Lashes #26

LIPS:
NYX Doll Pink Lipgloss (The perfect barbie pink/fuchsia)

click the pic for full view

dang my hair looks long in this picture! no extensions.. :)

click the pic for full view

yeah, yeah.. most people can't stand kissy faces.. but it shows my eyes opened.. and I didn't have many decent eye pics. haha, my friends use to tease me because I would kind of pucker my lips when I apply lip gloss or look at myself in my compact mirror.. and they would call it the Zoolander face.






These flowers by my house are soo pretty.. had to take a picture :) Lately, I've been taking pictures of everything. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment