Monday, August 31, 2009

A haul.


Once in a while, I'll drive for an hour and go to France, that beautiful country that has Sephora in every city! I actually have a friend who is quite addicted to makeup, too and she lives in a very large French city, so we meet there and go makeup shopping together.

Although I am famous for doing very large and expensive hauls every few months, I was quite reasonable this time. Here's what I got:



At Mac, I got:
Jest (duh! see previous post)
Nocturnelle
Hepcat
Rose Pigment - which is so pretty and very versatile as it looks good on eyes, lips and cheeks
London Life from the Euristocrats 2 collection
and I back to mac-ed for Cyber, a very dark purple - and yes I'm going to wear it!
I picked a retractable lip brush at Sephora, which is always useful with dark lipsticks.

At Bobby Brown, I got a gorgeous sapphire gel liner and a concealer (and boy, this concealer was worth the high price! More detailed review will follow.)

I also got a Benefit cream shadow in Gossip, which is a light purple color; I got it for the name as much as for the shade!

And finally I picked 2 OPI nailpolishes, one is Pampelona Purple and I need to recheck the name for the second one.


So I will be reviewing these products as I get to use them, and will let you know how I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment