Saturday, August 29, 2009

POLL: Dye my hair DARK, or stay the SAME?

Do you ever look in the mirror and get sick of the way you look? LOL When this happens to me, I always end up buying a box of hair dye. My hair color is always a complete impulse thing. All day I've been thinking about dying my hair back to my normal hair color. I first gave myself a full head of blonde highlights back in April. When I dyed my hair, it was shorter, I was using a blow dryer, no treatments, curling irons, heavy hair extensions, etc. My hair was HORRIBLE and the ends were all broken. Since then, I've taken good care of my hair and its around 4 inches longer and I have minimal split ends and its thicker and a lot healthier. I think my hair will look a lot better now. My natural hair color is a very dark brown.. I usually dye it black brown so it will fade to my natural color. If I dye it dark brown, then it will end up fading to a medium brown. I was also thinking of possibly putting some blonde strands underneath my hair.. very few. but just so I have a pop of color. I feel like with the more blonde I put in my hair, a lot of colors in clothing don't look good on me anymore, and it's extremely hard getting dressed in the morning. Also, it's hard to pull off colored eyeshadows. I love wearing warm colors, but with my hair color now, brights look better. With my dark colored hair, everything matches.. and dramatic eye makeup looks good on me. And, I'm getting my drivers license renewed in a few days.. lol so I want to figure out so I can have a nice picture. haha So, if you're reading this post, please post a comment! MY ROOTS OR MY CURRENT!?
 I don't know why I can't find any pictures of me with my dark hair. Here's one at least from a couple years ago. This is with BLACK hair though.. I wouldn't go that dark.

and you all know my hair now..

No comments:

Post a Comment