Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MAC Liberty of London Peachstock & Ever Hip Lipsticks! Photos & Swacthes!

I was fortunate enough to get both shades when they first came out in a swap! A girl was nice enough to go to the MAC counter and pick these up for me to swap for a couple of LE lipsticks I owned.

Peachstock- I was caught off guard when I opened the tube. I always thought Peachstock was a lighter color. I thought it was going to look exactly like NYX Orange Soda, or Myth with a more peach/orange tint. Its definately darker than I thought. I'm going to admit, I got a little nervous and thought it wasn't going to work on me, but it is probably one of the most flattering nudes I own for my skin tone. I highly recommend this shade if you're olive skinned and its hard for you to find the correct nude that won't wash you out or give you the appearance of concealer lips. This is the only Satin formula lipstick that I can wear alone. I don't like the Satin formula.. because I like my lips to look shiny.. and the Satin formula is more of a matte look. Also, it can be very drying if you don't apply a lip balm beforehand. But for some reason, this works for me. I love this lippie, and will most likely be repurchasing!


(I take pictures at funny angles sometimes.. I rotated it, but decided at the last second, I liked it better the way it was.. that's why my name is turned as well)

Ever Hip- I didn't know this was a Cremesheen until it was in my hands. Surprisingly, it applied pretty sheer. I had to apply.. and apply.. and apply. I thought it would be a lot creamier.. I really love the color though. Its a very vibrant coral pink. It looks like Vegas Volt and Shygirl had a love child. haha! 

Here are swatches of both shades..

What did you think of these?? What were your favorites in the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment