Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Favourites


Thanks for visiting, month of March: you chased the snow away and resurrected my Spring clothes! But what did I enjoy using during the month?

Nars Niagara Lipstick.
Yes, I've been on a Coral kick, and this is one of my favourites - it's actually my first Nars lipstick ever. It's a Coral with a lot of pink in it. The texture is creamy and it's well pigmented.

Bobby Brown Luminous Hydrating Foundation (in warm sand)
I finally found the best way to apply this foundation: with my 190 brush. I can layer it where I need more coverage, and I love the dewy finish it's giving while still feeling light on the skin.


Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Mascara.
I just reviewed this and I love it for the intensity it gives!


Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner pencils.
Love, love, love these: they're creamy, not irritating, über pigmented and stay on the waterline. Plus, they're drugstore items!I could buy every color!


Phyto 7 daily hydrating cream.
This last one is... a hair product! Yes, it's a daycream for dry hair. An in-depth review will be up soon!

I'd love to read about your favourites of the month in the comments, or post a link if you wrote about them on your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment