Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shanghai

image

image

Hey! This easter I`ll be spending time in Shanghai! Last easter was spent in New York City, and I had the best time there. Hope this time will be just the same! This is not a very traditional way of spending Easter in Norway, since the majority of us norwegian tend to go for downhill or cross country skiing at easter. With a cup of hot chocolate and maybe an orange, enjoying the sunny weather and the last snow before spring arrives. But frankly, I`ve had my share of snow and skiing and want spring to arrive RIGHT NOW!:) So I do think I`ll have a great stay in China! I need to pack my bag now, and also need to spend some time at the gym, so next time I`ll see you, I`ll be rapporting from Shanghai, beautiful Shanghai! until then.. Have a great weekend!

- Later!

Love // T

No comments:

Post a Comment