Monday, March 29, 2010

Wuxi

 IMG_5321

This is the view from my hotel window. I`m staying at the 20`th floor. It`s kinda grey, and I believe it`s the way it always is, or at least most of the time. It`s alot of traffic here in China, and on our way from Shanghai to Wuxi I can`t help being worried about our global environment. I never see it like this in Norway, so I`m not so worried when I`m there, cause all we tend to see is mountain and clear skies.

Anyways, I am excited to see what China has to offer! I`m here in Wuxi while my B-friend is at work here, and in a few days we`ll go to Shanghai. Wuxi is a “small” town with about 4 mill people. Well, concidered small in the chinese perspective- not mine! It`s nice to get to see several places when I`m here. I plan to take a stroll and look around when I`ve had a nap and a workout in the hotel gym! There`s more photos to come!

 

Love // T

No comments:

Post a Comment