Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April Favourites



I have been an eclectic this month, I'm finding it hard to think about product that I wore more than usual - I'm in a phase where I want to try so many different things that I would do three looks a day if I could!
But there are, as always, a few items I particularly liked.

Illamasqua Nailpolish in Prism.
So wearable, so unique and so pretty - what more can I say?

Hourglass Superficial Lash mascara.
I had to throw away my YSL Singulier because it was getting old and it irritated my eyes. Before opening something new I decided to use this mini mascara that I reviewed a while ago, and well, it does a good job, I'm liking it enough for daytime.

Chanel Tan de Soleil (aka. Bronze Universel).

I have been using this cream bronzer a lot and this is probably going to be my holy grail bronzer for this Summer, I really like the finish, the color, and how easy it is to apply and blend into foundation.

Illamasqua lipstick in Abandon.

This is a very particular lipstick. It's like a pale pinky gold, with an extremely dry (you can't even blot) and overly frosty finish. Sounds scary, right? Excepted that, if I use it as a base, and put a more creamy, darker pink colored lipstick on top, the effect is fabulous.

Mac Guilt by Association Mineralize eyeshadow.
Remember this black eyeshadow infused with gold veins, that was issued with the Style Black collection last Fall? Well, it does make a perfect outer V color with the bronze and gold tones I love to wear in this season.

What about your favourites? Tell me in the comments, or link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment