Thursday, April 29, 2010

Zara May// Lookbook


These are the pieces from Zara that instantly got my attention! The first one with the cats (miumiu-look) pumped my heart up a beat! my goood. I really need that one!!! Otherwise the drapes, the maxi skirt, the tassels and the tuxedo dress are perfect examples of what an interesting summer we have ahead! I find it very satisfying looking at these creations! Just what I like! I actually have a dress similar to the one with tassels from topshops collection last year, but haven`t found the right time to wear it. Definitly NOW is the right time! My mind keep picturing me in it with a denim shorts and high wooden platforms. and wavy hair. If not a braid. I`ll have to figure it out! Until then, keep your eyes open for Zara!

No comments:

Post a Comment