Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweets for my sweets.

IMG_5484 IMG_5485IMG_5513    IMG_5518 

Hello Måndagsbarn!!

While the rain is pouring outside, I descided to not bother with dressing up today! Instead I wanted to show you guys some photos taken in China! I had a great time there, and these shots are from one day we just whent strolling about the french consession area, relaxing and enjoying the nice weather! I also “accidently” bumped into a candystore larger than most I`ve seen! It was fun walking around and just drooling over all the candy! I tasted some Japanese Candy! Can`t remember the name of it, but it was well as much eyecandy as toothcandy! Really pretty. Almost so pretty I couldn`t eat it. It`s a shame I never got a photo of it! ( I guess I was too busy discovering new and fancy tastes at the time…) haha!

Hope you guys are having a great start on the week! I`m just on my way outside having a work out! Until next..

..LOVE!

//T

No comments:

Post a Comment