Monday, January 31, 2011

FOTD: 31/01/11

I think this is only the second FOTD post I've made this month. I have been a very bad beauty blogger this month and have pretty much relied on my bank of draft posts. Which means I'm actually going to have to write some new stuff very soon!


I used:
-Benefit POREfessional Primer
-Sassy Minerals Foundation "Cool Light"
*-The Body Shop Trio Blush "Cool Dusk"

-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Aromaleigh Shadow "Hoity Toity" - on lid
-Aromaleigh Shadow "Cascade" - in crease
*-Coastal Scents Hot Pot "S29" - highlight
-Bobbi Brown Gel Liner "Black Plum Ink" - top liner
-Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil "ME Purple" - lower liner
-Mascara

-Lancome Juicy Tube "Pamplemousse"

Today we went shopping!! Haul post coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment