Sunday, January 30, 2011

I love liner




Browsing through the inspiration pictures I store on my Tumblr, I realized at least half of them were showing winged eyeliner, often with a bright lip.


Two years ago I was still unable to apply liner properly, and I still do struggle sometimes, but I'm glad I didn't give up and kept practicing because the winged liner look is something I never stay away from for very long.

I think that it makes a face look polished, and paired with a bright lip it can look more formal or dressed-up without much effort. It's a classic look so it's never inappropriate and I do wear this for work as well as for evenings out or week-end shopping.


I guess you could call this my go-to look. I really heart liner.


Eyeliner reviews will be posted in the coming weeks, since I do own quite a lot of them obviously, so I can compare them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment