Sunday, September 27, 2009

A huge update!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on much.. if you didn't read my previous post, it's because I'm working full time now.. so I wake up at 7 every day and come home at around 6:30. It is extremely tiring. Before, I wasn't working and I was on makeupalley and specktra all day long and it was easy to post every day. Also, I don't have my own computer. I share a computer with my whole family, and the computer is located in my brothers room. My mom gets home from work at 6 and my brother gets home from work at 7. My mom usually goes on the comp when she gets home, and I go to bed extremely early every day.. so it doesn't really leave me any computer time. :( I know this extreme tiredness every day is just me getting use to a completely new sleep routine and as soon as I get use to it (hopefully another week?) then I'll be posting more. I really appreciate everyones sweet comments! thanks so much!

Anyway, I have lots of posts to share with you that I'm going to start on right now.. They include (in no particular order):

  • Swap Haul (Some MAC goodies)
  • MAC Haul (Style Black, foundation, dazzleglass)
  • Small Drugstore Haul (Wet n Wild Cream Liner, powder)
  • What I think of Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation so far..
  • Sephora Platinum #55 Airbrush Review (Yes, I cracked & bought it)
  • MUFE Lift Concealer vs. Lancome Effacernes Concealer
  • My new favortie fragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment