Thursday, October 29, 2009

FOTD: 29/10/09

What's this? An actual FOTD? I actually had time this morning to not only put some make up on, but actually photograph it as well!


I used:
-Fryinnae Rice Powder Primer
-Lily Lolo Foundation "Candy Cane"
-ELF Studio Under Eye Concealer "Light"
-ELF Studio Complexion Perfection
-MAC Paint "Untitled"
-MAC Shadestick "Lucky Jade"
-MAC Eye Shadow "Shimmermoss" on lid
-MAC Pigment "Night Light" in crease
-MAC Eye Shadow "Freshwater" on outer V
-MAC Eye Shadow "Jete" as highlight
-Bobbi Brown Gel Liner "Ivy Shimmer Ink" top liner
-Urban Decay 24/7 Liner "Covet" as lower liner
-Mascara
-Body Shop Blusher "Golden Pink"

Nothing on my lips yet, I forgot! I'm trying out the kabuki on a stick brush from Coastal Scents again so that I can review it. I had only used it a couple of times then put it to one side, but I'm quite liking it for loose mineral foundation. It took quite a bit of cleaning to get rid of the scratchiness, but I'll talk about that when I review the brush. "Shimmermoss" is kind of my lazy eye look! It's probably my favourite eye shadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment