Saturday, October 24, 2009

Got Milk?

I am excited to announce an etailer has started to stock NYX in the UK! I know there were a few places you could get the odd bit of NYX, but they're stocking a really good amount of the range, including the ever coveted Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in "Milk".

You can find NYX at Smartbeautyshop and the Jumbo pencils are £3.95 each. There are currently 6 shades available.


I haven't had chance to give these a proper use yet, I've just played on the back of my hand. The top swatch on the second photo is a couple of swipes from the pencil, the bottom is it blended out. They're a very thick cream texture and you definitely need to blend these out when you use them. I'm worried about creasing but smoothing out to a thin layer and pressing eye shadow over the top should prevent the worst.

I'm going to have a go with this for today's FOTD (I will do one once I've walked the dog, it's raining today so I don't want to do it before!) so I'll see how well it works as an eye shadow base.

I've got a few different products to play with so I'll show you more in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment