Sunday, October 25, 2009

Review: MAKE UP FOREVER Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

Make Up Forever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector
click here to view the product on Sephora.com

What it does: Fills, defines, and intensifies brows with natural-looking, stay-put color. The result remains flawless throughout the day and holds up under all conditions (water, heat, etc).






This tiny bit was enough for both of my brows.

It comes in 4 shades:


Swatches of #3. You can control how light or dark you want it to be. The more product you apply, the darker your brows will be.


REVIEW: I was skeptical about this product since its a cream, I thought it may look painted on. But when I made my weekly trip to Sephora, and swatched it on my wrist, I knew I had to buy it. I asked one of the girls about it and she said it's the only thing she uses to fill in her brows and she loves it.. her brows looked really good and really natural. She matched me to #3 which is the absolute perfect match. You only need the teeniest tiniest bit to fill in both brows. When it dries, it dries to a matte.. and it looks like pencil.. it doesn't look at all like it was a liquid. You can control how light or dark, soft or harsh you want your brows. It very easy to work with and it doesn't dry like paint.. so you can keep blending it to make it look more natural. This is my new favorite method of filling in my brows. They look so perfect and they don't budge all day long.. and its waterproof! I'm so happy with this! If anyone is looking for something new, definitely give this a try. Especially if you have oily skin or you live somewhere where hot and you have a problem with your brows melting off! haha. It is $19 for .16 oz, but to me it's absolutely worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment