Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Review: Nailtek Foundation II base coat



I have never been a fan of base coats, well actually I am a bit lazy and couldn't be bothered.
But I was tired of having to remove my polishes like every 2 days because of chipping, so I gave Seche Vite top coat a try. Not really working.

Then, as my nails were quite in bad condition and more prone to breaking than ever, I decided to give base coats a chance. I kind of randomly picked this one because I read in the description that it would fill the nails surface, which I need, and help prevent breakage. And well, I am amazed by the results!

- it dries really quickly so I don't have to wait too long before applying the polish
- it really creates a smooth base
- I then apply a first coat of polish and the Nailtek Foundation barely changes its aspect
- I then apply a second coat and then Seche Vite top coat.

Here's the result:



And well I must say that it's the first time my nailpolish ever stayed decent for 3 days. I could even have done little touch ups on the minor chipping and a 4th day wouldn't have been a problem.
Since this hadn't worked before with only 2 coats of polishes + top coat, my conclusion is that Nailtek Foundation made the difference, and I will definitely keep on using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment