Thursday, August 26, 2010

Haul: The Last Aromaleigh Package

This is the result of a few different orders from Aromaleigh. Unfortunately, international shipping was closed before I could put some orders in. Fortunately, the awesome supplier of cake (LiAnn of Sparklecrack Central) offered to add my goodies to her order which I am eternally grateful for. We were getting a little worried that this parcel had ended up in the murky depths of some random post depot, but it turned up safe and sound yesterday.


-Full sized jars: Wonderland, Angel Bouquet, Window Shopping, Heartleaf, Trillium, Alyssum, Trixy, Elodie, Bellflower, Plush Romantic, Luster.
-Sample set: Lost in Faerie


There are just so many gorgeous Aromaleigh shadows that I could have spent an absolute fortune! I just wish I'd begun ordering previously, rather than just before she closed. Sorry about the lack of swatches, it's getting dark way too early now.

No comments:

Post a Comment