Saturday, February 26, 2011

Arabic inspired

Saturday was cold and rainy,  and I didn't really have anything to do outside of the house, so I stayed inside where it's warm and comfy, and I played with makeup.
Makeupgeek  is having an Arabic inspired challenge, and I also had watched a couple of Arabic or Oriental inspired looks on YouTube during the past week, so I decided to give this kind of makeup a try, since I never had before.
It was a lot of fun!












PRODUCTS USED
Clarins Everlasting Foundation in 107 Beige (to darken my skin a bit)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place concealer in #1
Illamasqua brow powder in Thunder
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Zero 24/7 liner, Darkhorse, Buck and Virgin eyeshadows
Mac Golden Lemon pigment
Mac Blacktrack fluidline
Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara
Burberry bronzer in Warm Glow
Mac Stereo Rose MSF to highlight
Lip Fusion Infatuation gloss in In The Flesh


I must say I was very very pleased with the result, I didn't expected to like it that much. But I must say, if you do try that kind of look, that the brows do a huge difference. This eye makeup looks really odd if you don't wear a strong brow with it, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment