Monday, February 28, 2011

February Favorites

I almost forgot about these, since the month flew by so quickly!


Guerlain Serie Noire Blush G.
I wasn't too sure about it in the beginning, but I'm really loving this more and more, I find it very flattering and easy to wear.




Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer.
This has been my concealer of choice for the whole month, it does a fantastic job!


Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua.
What can I say that I didn't already say in my review? It's love!


Givenchy Rouge Interdit in Candide Tangerine.
I have a review planned for this one - it is a very bright orange and I am absolutely in love with the color and the formula. I have been wearing it quite often this month to brighten the foggy days!

Mac Satin Taupe.
This is an eyeshadow that I've owned for a very long time, since it's a must have, but I have really neglected it. I put it in a little quad with my usual higlighters (Brule and Mylar) so I would have to look at it every day, and it worked: I used it quite a lot, it's a great crease color and I can't believe I wasn't using it more before!

What were your favorites for this short month?

No comments:

Post a Comment