Friday, February 25, 2011

I joined the Beauty Blog Link Love network





Beauty Blog Link Love is a non-commercial network of independent beauty bloggers who blog for fun because they love beauty products.
I am absolutely thrilled I could join them because it's through them that I have discovered a lot of my favorite beauty blogs, and this allows me to share them with you.


What does it change for my blog? Nothing - I'm still independent and 100% in control of what I try, write about etc... There's no money or advertising involved.


The one new thing that you will notice is that I'll post a message every week-end with the interesting links of the week that other bloggers in the network want to share. You read it if you want, and hopefully you'll find interesting topics and/or will discover new blogs you like. That's it.


See you this week-end with the first link post!

No comments:

Post a Comment