Thursday, February 24, 2011

You never know how much you love it till you lose it

Yesterday, I worked late for a special event and got back home at 10.30


This morning, I got up (for work, again) in zombie mode.


And so I dropped my Oskia bottle. Wich is made of glass. On the floor, from my 5'9" height. And so it broke.
How ironic I would be sans Get Up and Glow serum on a day where I need it so much.
(Always look at the bright side of life: my floors aren't carpetted, cleaning up was relatively easy, even though it was heart breaking).


I used the last drops that were in the pump, and now I'm seriously upset because it was a 90% full bottle of a 70£ serum. I wasn't sure if I'd re-purchase it when I would have finished it, but right now I can't imagine using something else in the morning, so I guess I'll hop over to Zuneta to get another one as soon as I get my paycheck.


Moral of this story... hmm, don't work too late?


R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment