Friday, March 20, 2009

FOTD: 20/03/09

Not really a full FOTD today. I had a slightly manic look to my full face pictures and it was either retake the photos or post the ones I had before nipping off to work. I'm not always the most photogenic of people at the best of times, never mind early in the morning when I'm off to work!



I used:
-Afterglow foundation "Cameo"
-Lancome Colour Dose "Vert Provence" over lid as base
-Fyrinnae pigment "Hauting" wet on lid
-Fyrinnae pigment "Steampunk" dry in crease
-Urban Decay liquid liner "Revolver" top liner
-MAC eye kohl "Rosmary & Thyme" lower liner
-Barry M 3in1 mascara

A bit dissapointed in the "Steampunk". It's a beautiful bronzy brown over a black base but when applied dry the shimmer all but vanishes and you're just left with a soft black. Maybe it'll work better used wet as an eye liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment