Friday, March 20, 2009

Sweetscents pigments

I'm sat here covered in sparkles and shimmer. It can only mean one thing! I've got some new Sweetscents pigments! Joan was also kind enough to sneak a little brush into my parcel but I forgot to photograph that. It's called "Oval Camouflage". Looks to be very useful for applying creamy eye shadow bases.

So, here are the pigments:



I got:
-Jardin
-Calypso
-Spearmint Glow
-Lotus Flower

They're all very smooth and richly pigmented, just what I've come to expect from Sweetscents. The "Spearmint Glow" is a welcome addition to my collection as I'm missing a really good minty green colour. I think they're all on the limited edition page.



I love how they just seem to glow! They're all applied damp as about 90% of the time that will be how I wear them. The photo was taken at night so there's a slight orange cast to the right hand edge of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment