Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FOTD: 24/03/09

You'll have to forgive the manic expression in the full face picture, I do tend to look like that first thing in the morning! Normally I'd wear my hair down for my FOTD pics but I really wasn't quite awake at that point so my hair was still pulled back. I thought the eyes came out pretty today. I really needed that little bit of bright colour.





I used:
-Lily Lolo Foundation "Candy Cane"
-Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer "CIA"
-Lancome Colour Dose "Rose Bahamas" over lid as base
-The She Space pigment "Wonder With Me" damp over lid
-Fyrinnae pigment "Mischievous Puck" dry in crease
-Boots No 7 pinky cream eye shadow as hightlight (no name on case)
-MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack" as top liner
-MAC Kohl "Hyacinth" bottom liner
-Boots No7 Dreamlash Mascara
-Benefit Dandelion

No comments:

Post a Comment