Sunday, March 29, 2009

On MAC Collections

I am repeatedly asked why I don't feature upcoming MAC collections or reviews of collections or pictures of limited edition collections.

I thought I'd just spend 5 minutes letting you know why!

Basically, there are so many blogs out there doing that already that I really don't feel like as though we need another! Besides, I think there are very few who could beat Temptalia for upcoming collections, product pictures, swatches and reviews!

There are a couple of other reasons why I don't feature collections as well. That might change if I happened to be near a MAC when there was a new collection out and I'd bought a few things. In that case I'd show pictures and swatches of what I did buy.

I'm no where near a MAC. At all. It takes quite a bit of travelling, there isn't one in my entire county. I think the nearest is about 70 miles away. I'm aware that I could order from the website, but that gives me huge delivery issues (including my work address being in an industrial area so not a valid delivery address, grrr) so I rarely bother.

Also, collections in the UK are so far behind the US. You lot in the US are already over Hello Kitty and Sugarsweet and looking to the next one. Sugarsweet isn't even out for another 2 weeks. So by the time I've got round to buying stuff for the collection and showing it, it's old news.

Besides, I don't have the money to keep up with MAC collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment