Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beautiful Pigments: About Face "That's so Camp"

Well, I did warn you in my first Beautiful Pigments post that I may show pigments that are not available any more. This is the first one of those. I only have a small sample so I won't have this much longer. If I'm honest, about 90% of my pigments from the She Space could go in my Beautiful Pigments series! Heather, the owner and creator, has a way with colour that seems to be quite unique in the mineral blending world. I've never had a dud pigment from her.

So, here is today's Beautiful pigment:




You see the tiny bit I have left?

About Face "That's so Camp"

This pigment was released some time in 2008, I believe. I'm kicking myself for not picking up a whole jar of this, rather than just a sample. But, honestly, I have so many pigments from the She Space (samples and full size) that once this is all used I'm sure I'll find something just as gorgeous in my stash.

I have been given the official description on the She Space message board by duhmoms!

"Sheer iridescent sky blue with a hint of lavender sparkle."

This reminds me of blue sky when the sun is shining. Plenty of iridescence, I can see blue, green and lilac.


Dry on the left, foiled on the right.

I love to foil this over a dark base to really bring out the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment