Saturday, April 25, 2009

FOTD: 25/04/09

Life and work has just ben nuts over the last 2 weeks or so. At times like that, make up tends to fall by the way side in return for a bit more sleep. Today I had nothing important to do so I spent some time on my make up.





I'd been saving the lid shade for just the right combo and I think I found it today.

I used:
-Fyrinnae Rice Primer
-L'Oreal True Match foundation "Rose Ivory"
-MAC Cream Colour Base "Black" thin layer on lid
-Fyrinne pigment "Vodka" wet over lid and pressed into lower liner
-The She Space pigment "Lucifer's Chariot" dry in crease
-Fyrinne pigment "Winter, Again" highlight
-Mineral Face FX pigment "Ice Princess" in tearduct
-MAC Fluidline "Macroviolet"
-Gosh liner "Majestic Sea" lower liner and smudged
-Mascara
-MAC blusher "Peachykeen"
-MAC lipstick "Delish"

No comments:

Post a Comment